The Continuing Education Institute of Illinois is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization whose mission is to provide education and training services to professionals which are accessible, client driven, cost-effective and performance measured.
We thank our Board of Directors, our collaborators, our faculty and our staff for their continued commitment to our efforts. As a self-sustaining non-profit, we are deeply grateful for the additional support that we receive throughout the year, contributing to the ongoing success of professionals, and ultimately to the health and wellness of those that they serve.
To be a part of this great effort, please offer you support through a tax deductible donation. You may make a donation by sending a check to our office address or via credit card below. A donation letter/receipt will be provided by mail upon receipt of a check. A donation by credit card will provide an option to print a receipt upon completion of your payment process. If you would like an additional donation confirmation letter, please contact us.
We have over 20 years experience in bringing smart, successful programming to professionals in Illinois, providing over 100,000 continuing education credits, and most importantly, contributing to the highest level of care in all health and allied health settings.
We collaborate with a number of organizations and agencies including
- Alzheimer’s Association and its local chapters
- Active Seniors Options, Inc.
- Danville Area Community College
- llinois Area Agencies on Aging
- Illinois Department on Aging
- Illinois Department of Human Services
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Illinois Pioneer Coalition
- llinois Valley Community College
- Northern Illinois University
- Northwestern Illinois University
- Midwestern University
- Rush University
- SolutionSight, Inc.
- St. Louis University School of Medicine
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Illinois Department of Family Medicine, Urbana/Champaign
And many others. We look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your continuing education goals.
We strive to make continuing education effective and efficient by tailoring programs that target the desired audience and content through:
- Customized materials and services
- Geographic specific mailing lists
- Fully developed faculty roster
- Professional management and facilitation
Review a complete catalog of services –Download Catalog
To learn more, please email the Executive Director, email@example.com or call 773-930-3200.
Cynthia Germain, MBA, LNHA, CPP